Things that are Painful to Watch
10. Anyone over the age of 15 admit to being obsessed with Justin Beiber or his affiliates
9. Youtube videos of ordinary people singing acoustic versions of top 40 hits (Alanis Morissette did it with My Humps and that was okay, because that was funny and no one had really done it before).
8. Boy in cardigans. Boys in cardigans and v-necks. Boys in cardigans, v-necks, and fedoras. Boys in cardigans, v-necks, fedoras, and skinny jeans. Boys in cardigans, v-necks, fedoras, skinny jeans, and keds. With a scarf tied around the neck. Almost covering up the knock-off wayfarers dangling from said v-neck.
7. Anyone try to convince me that "this bag is real!"
6. Girls rifle madly through the $3.99 bin at Victoria's Secret
5. A girl's hair straightened into submission, relentlessly trying to fight through the anti-frizz serum and hairspray, and unleashing little wispies around the forehead
4. Anyone get a tattoo of a quote by an author they've never actually read before
3.Guys walking around with a giant gold sticker visible under the brim of their hat (someone please explain this to me)
2. Anyone in velour. In public.Or ever.
And the number one Most Painful Thing to Watch is, of course...
1. You, going about your business, fully unaware of your VPL!
|shame on you.|